Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Add this blog to my Technorati favorites

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Interesting Readings

Bookmark and Share
With increasing workload and lack of regular internet, I haven't been that regular on my blog. However, the long holidays of Diwali gave me sometime to explore newer site. I came across some very interesting websites. India Together and Economic and Political Weekly are two of more promising ones. I have added a new widget on blog - News - consisting of all the major sites that I rely on for my news.

In less than a months time, this blog shall complete one year. Its been an amazing journey and I have thoroughly enjoyed.

And finally, I came across this article by Ramcharan Guha, Netaji vs Panditji.It is counter factual story of what would India's history have been if Bose had not died in an air-crash. Unlike Sardar Patel, he was eight years younger than Nehry and could have challenged his hegemony.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links.
    The article per se is not really a counter factual "story", the discussion is left wide open by the writer. No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse he has written the entire story. I suppose he might be planning a novel of his own. :P

    ReplyDelete