Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape Add this blog to my Technorati favorites

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Swaminathan Aiyar seems to agree with me

Bookmark and Share
By no means, I would dare to call myself as a political analyst. Yet my predictions seem to be extremely close to what Swaminathan S Ankleshwar Aiyar has written says in today's Sunday Times. Almost three months ago, I had predicted Mayawati as the next Prime Minister. Here is the link to my original post. The points in both articles are different and complementary, and point towards the same conclusion.

However, I don't expect the Mayawati led Govt. to more than two years in office. Probably, by Rahul would the Prime-Ministerial candidate while for BJP, Modi could be in fray. Given the recession, probably I should seriously consider Psephology as a career option.

1 comment:

  1. I have not read any of your old posts as I am new to indiBlogger, but my gut feeling is almost on the same lines as your assesment.Performance over last few years has left the man on street disgusted.Mayawati, will not be of any releif either.However,someone will emerge who will lead this country. Let us see.

    www.indiaoftomorrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete